What about ethereum fees on a colony

Hi, I am looking the colony project and I am really happy to see people working is a disruptive project. I am reading contently the white paper and and any other document that is related to the project. I was thinking that the colony smart contacts that run On the Ethereum network have some network fees. If I have understood currently every time a smart contact executes a transaction a fee is needed. Who is paying for that fee and is it possible to have a control interface that have this information easy to access?
I am willing to start development on that kind of tools so if anyone is interested to work together please contact with me.

1 Like

Hi! When you mention “transaction fee”, do you mean the gas cost of executing any transaction on Ethereum, or the network fee which is taken whenever anyone receives money from a colony (and is used to support development of the Colony Network)?

I was thinking the gas fee on the Ethereum network. Also on what actions on the colony do we need to pay some fee?

Who is paying for this fees?