I’m the colleague @krono referred to in the above.
The queries you were trying to do work now, but the underlying issue has not been fixed. I hope to have this properly fixed later this week (perhaps as early as tomorrow…), and will update once I’ve done so. If you’re interested in how we got here, read on…
The reputation miner and the oracle used to be the same process, but out of a sense of caution I refactored the code so that two instances could be run, where the oracle (with ports exposed to the internet) did not have the private key for the miner in memory (required to automatically update the reputation state and eventually challenge incorrect updates). It seems that during that process I didn’t quite separate ‘updating the reputation state’ and ‘submitting new reputation states’ correctly, and so the oracle has not been successfully following new updates.
For now, I’ve manually copied across the database the oracle uses from the one the miner uses, but this will once again become out of date once the next reputation cycle completes.