Error in colonyStarter - unable to clone dappsys repository

colonystarter

yes, I ran it from colony-example.

I’m not able to reproduce a “no tests found” error after running through the instructions in colony-example.

Can you share the error message?

It looks like you are attempting to run yarn test in an empty directory named colony-example. Was there an error when you ran colony build colony-example?

Also, I would recommend building the package somewhere outside the .config/yarn folder where the globally installed packages are located. That might be part of the issue.

My best recommendation would be to try running through the steps in the colony-example instructions again from a location outside the .config/yarn folder and making sure there are no errors in prior steps.

:frowning_face:
When I built it outside the .config/yarn I couldn`t remove @colony/colony-starter and buildindg didnt work for colony-example.

Once you’ve removed a package from your globally installed packages, you do not need to remove it again and the issue you were having with removing the globally installed package should be resolved. I would recommend running through the steps in the colony-example instructions again from a working directory.