As a Colony Admin I want to add Colony specific skills.

There is no obvious way in the current colony beta to create Colony specific skills. It would be great to have an admin UI that allows for skills to be attached to a colony. Currently the skill set seems to be very computer science oriented.

Is this feature anticipated?

Thanks,

James

Hey James! As of right now, there is no way to add skills from the colony interface.

The list of skills is actually universal to all colonies, so it needs to be updated by the metacolony. You can request new skills at https://help.colony.io/hc/en-us/community/topics/360001237594-Dapp-Feedback.

I definitely think that non-technical skills should be contemplated. Bee Ivey’s request is very similar to my own. I tried to create an account for the above URI but when I click on the verification email and try setting my password I get a “colonyhelp.zendesk.com refused to connect” error. Possibly ZenDesk configured incorrectly?

Hhhhmm, that’s really odd. I haven’t heard of anyone else having similar issues, so I’m guessing it’s either a browser issue or a Zendesk issue.

What browser are you using?

I got the same error with Brave. Had to turn shields off.

1 Like

I also was using Brave.